Tuesday, November 3, 2009

LIL B REVEALS HIS COVER FOR HIS NEW BOOK “Takin Over” FIRST LOOK!!!!! HISTORY IS MADE!!!



WORDS FROM LIL B :
Hey So for my birthday week i want to give you all a special present from me!!

Iv Been working on my new book for a year and a half now
its called “Takin Over”
it will be coming out approxamilty the last week of sept,
but if you send me your email address now i will personally notify you about my book and its release and also give you a free 25 min DVD with myself with all original raps, footage of me, plus funny bloopers. Also you i will give you a free autographed copy of the book Signed by me personally.

for the people that send me your personal email send your name as well and i will put u on a special list, and if you buy the book you will get the FREE DVD and AUTOGRAPHED copy of the book first!!
much love

Lil B

send ur email to

basedgodmanagment@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment