Monday, May 24, 2010

oOHONEY OF THE WEEK.
















































My name is K.T.. That is not a snazzy nick-name, it's my real name, even with the funky little periods. I'm a twenty year old college student aiming for a degree in English and Business. I'm a California girl, born and raised in Orange County. Currently, I'm modeling as my profession, but it's mostly a fun way of expressing my creativity. I have no dreams or anticipation of becoming the Next Top Model, but then again, I wouldn't mind. I'm not very hip, and the youth culture makes me giggle. I talk too much, as you can see I'm rambling. I'm odd and goofy. I go with the flow and let life float me down it's fascinating stream. I enjoy reading/writing, cartoons, and sports. My family is the most important aspect in my life, and this includes my friends. I require lots of food (especially popcorn) and milk to survive. I hope one day to travel the world and experience the life of different cultures. I want to dabble in all forms of art and expression, and definitely publish a book. I have my moments, but I'm a pretty friendly and outgoing person.



No comments:

Post a Comment