Saturday, September 11, 2010

@oOHMONEY


DOWNLOAD SONG HERE

I'm back to writing music, but this time around by myself and for myself. I feel like i havent got a chance to really show my full potential at this music art. So with that said i just want to let everyone know that im back working, and im working on some big time productions. #AIRLPLANEMUSIC the single is just a taste of what ima give the people who want to listen. I'm working on a ALBUM titled "It's Golden" Basically this album will be the inside and outside of me not just music bragging about swagg or dance music, it's gonna be a real movie type feel album. My goal is to take the listeners on a vacation to how i grew up, who i am, and what i do. True stories will be presented, meaning a story with reality behind it. NOT THAT what you wanna hear type music.. it's gonna be what you need to hear..ha

No comments:

Post a Comment